Saturday, February 14, 2015

Magic: The Gathering...Gathering (Day 1 of 2)


Collector's Corner invited me to do sketches at their big Magic: The Gathering tournament.

Here I am working while wearing the Spongebob Squarepants T-Shirt I helped design.
I've also surrounded myself with some of my previous sketches.
(Such as Caesar, Elsa, California Raisins, Edward Scissorhands and the Power Rangers)


I understand that on your world this is a symbol.
It means...Love.
Supergirl themed Valentine's Day card

The Great and Powerful Trixie!


The dad who requested asked if I did My Little Pony drawings. 
I showed him the Rarity I did in November and explained that this wasn't my first rodeo.
Hey-O! 



Goth Tinkerbell

Pop Funko version of Nicol Bolas

Goblin Raider

I'm going to be back at this again tomorrow, so sketch you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...