Friday, December 26, 2014

MCC Weekly 5: T-Rex Triple Threat!


I got to pick this week's theme and wanted something that could cast a wide net so we wouldn't all wouldn't have to draw the same character. Plus I wanted something that I was passionate enough about to be able to finish what with all the Christmas crunch.

Here we have the three T-Rex themed Red Rangers from Mighty Morphin', the new Dino Charge and Dino Thunder. Inspired by the dinosaur sentai team up from Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters.

For more on these suits check out my commentary on the costumes in Power Rangers!




Sketch ya'... tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No school like the old school! ... teamed up with the new school... I guess.

      Delete
    2. Totally and this does happen in the Power Rangers universe so this is perfect.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...