Friday, December 6, 2013

Soon.



All of my Christmas cards have been drawn, printed, addressed, folded, signed, stuffed, sealed and stamped! Whew! It was an endeavor that took over a month to put this whole operation together to send out these cards to at least fifty people but it was all worth it!

They'll be going out today. I will post the super secret original artwork that I used for the cover this time next week. By then, recipients on the West coast and outside the country should have received it. I do want to make sure it comes as a surprise after all!

Now that I'm done with that I think I'm going to take a weekend breather to recuperate and see if I can't brainstorm some fresh new ideas for the new year!

1 comment:

  1. How cool! And exciting! I can't wait to see what you came up with. I am sure it will be amazing. Take a breather, and I look forward to what you come up with for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...