Tuesday, July 23, 2013

LOEB: First Job


For some time now I've wanted to do a series of more anecdotal posts to give my viewers a better sense of who I am. The League's latest topic of "firsts" seems like an ideal opportunity to share two particular --- that are especially relevant to me right now.

First (Real) Job

After my college graduation in 2010, I entered a competition held by a clinic called Sleep Care. They were looking for a pair of black and white single panel cartoons for their website.  I produced some samples and soon received a cash prize and was given the opportunity to create additional illustrations for the company.


It was the best kind of post graduate experience I could have asked for. A regular stream of new projects that give me the chance to use my imagination daily and create an image that can tell a story. It was a great opportunity to learn while I earned. Here are some of my personal favorites:








Other League Firsts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...