Monday, September 17, 2012

Drawing in the Dark

I was at a friend's house for dinner last night where I tried drawing the other attendees. The open buffet table meant that everyone was getting up, getting food and sitting down in different chairs depending on which side of the room was having the more interesting conversation. This was considerably frustrating, but an unexpected opportunity arose when we settled in to watch a movie. While everyone sat reasonably still, it was pitch black, say for the couple sitting near the back were they were illuminated by the hallway light. The result is this unique caravaggio sketch.


I've got some projects in the pipeline that I'm close to finishing that I hope to share soon so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...